For all you property investors, pad thai lovers and Chatuchak shopaholics out there, here’s a chance for you to own a piece of Bangkok with just S$130,000!
Life Asoke Rama 9 is being launched in Singapore on 23 and 24 Sept and 30 Sept and 1 Oct.
You won’t want to miss out on Life Asoke Rama 9.
Here are the key details of the project.
- 1 bedroom starts at S$130,000 average price per unit.
- 6 to 7% yields are achievable
- 15% downpayment with remaining at key collection. Remaining 85% due upon collection in 2021.
- Only S$2,000 is required to book a unit
- Immediate resale is allowed for Thai projects. I.e. Flipping allowed.
- Transfer fee is only required at TOP so an investor can flip before TOP and avoid the transfer fee
- Up to 70% financing allowed by UOB Thailand
- No ABSD, stamp duties, agent or lawyer fee as you’re dealing directly with the developer
- For retirees, a 1 year visa is available
This post was contributed by PropertyInvestSG.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!