Own a piece of Bangkok with S$1xxk

0
1750

For all you property investors, pad thai lovers and Chatuchak shopaholics out there, here’s a chance for you to own a piece of Bangkok with just S$130,000!

Life Asoke Rama 9 is being launched in Singapore on 23 and 24 Sept and 30 Sept and 1 Oct.

You won’t want to miss out on Life Asoke Rama 9.

Here are the key details of the project.

  • 1 bedroom starts at S$130,000 average price per unit.
  • 6 to 7% yields are achievable
  • 15% downpayment with remaining at key collection. Remaining 85% due upon collection in 2021.
  • Only S$2,000 is required to book a unit
  • Immediate resale is allowed for Thai projects. I.e. Flipping allowed.
  • Transfer fee is only required at TOP so an investor can flip before TOP and avoid the transfer fee
  • Up to 70% financing allowed by UOB Thailand
  • No ABSD, stamp duties, agent or lawyer fee as you’re dealing directly with the developer
  • For retirees, a 1 year visa is available

Location of Life Asoke Rama 9

This post was contributed by PropertyInvestSG.

This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here